Madelinetosh Madelinetosh Twist Light
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Twist Light is a super-soft blend of superwash Merino wool and nylon in a fingering or sock weight, hand-dyed by the skillful and creative dyers at Madelinetosh. Twist Light has a nice, tight ply, which would make for stunning projects with great stitch definition. Every hank is unique, so there are no dye lots.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool/ 25% Nylon
- Weight: Fingering, Sport, Sock
- Gauge: 6.5-7.5 sts = 1" on US 1-2
- Weight/Yardage: 100g/420yds
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cold, Dry Flat
- Country Of Origin: South Africa, Dyed in US