CREAM CITY YARN CLASS POLICIES
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Cream City Yarn requires all students and teachers to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Students will be required to provide a copy of their vaccine card or medical exemption.
- Masks will be required to be worn during class, since social distancing cannot be safely maintained.
- Classes can be purchased online, in store, or over the phone and must be paid for in full. Spots are filled on a first-paid, first-registered basis.
- Class size is limited to 6 adults (18 and over), unless indicated in the class description.
- Classes with less than 3 registered students may be canceled or rescheduled. Students will be notified a minimum of 3 days before the first class and the class fee will be fully refunded.
- A wait list will be maintained for any classes that are full in the event of a cancellation.
REFUNDS & CREDITS:
- We have a 14 day cancellation policy for all classes and workshops. We cannot offer refunds on classes or workshops if a student cancels 14 days before the start of the first class.
- Missed classes will not be refunded or rescheduled for any class or workshop.
- Classes are meant for 1 student only and may not be shared or transferred to another student.
CLASS SUPPLIES & DISCOUNT:
- Class registration fees are for instruction. There may be additional fees for class supplies.
- While we do not require students to purchase class supplies from Cream City Yarn, we do offer a 10% discount on yarn and needles for students and is limited to 1 class project.
- Help is available for quick questions (10 minutes or less) as business permits. For questions that need more assistance, students can come to CCY Lounge on Tuesdays from 2pm - 4pm.
- Private tutoring is available and can be scheduled through the shop. The cost for private tutoring is $45/hour