Class- Fixing Knitting Mistakes November Fall 2022
CLASS INFO - please scroll to the end and read carefully prior to enrolling in this class
*all students are required to wear a mask & be fully vaccinated against covid to participate*
This is a great class for novice Knitters! You will learn how to pick up dropped stitches, rip back several rows and get your stitches back the needles, identify mistakes that matter and those that don’t, and the basics of reading your knitting. Pre-class homework is required!
CLASS DATE: Saturday, November 12 // 3pm - 5pm
COST: $ 35, plus class supplies listed below.
- cast on 24 stitches
- work in stockinette stitch for 3 inches
- don’t bind off your swatch but leave on needles and bring to class
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THE CLASS:
- 1 skein Berroco Ultra Wool in white or cream
Needles & Notions:
- US 7 / 4.50 mm - 24” circular needle
- hard ruler (6” length)
- DPN and/or crochet hook, similar size to your needle but doesn’t need to be exact