Class Spring Summer 2022 Thursday Drop In Class
CLASS INFORMATION - please read carefully prior to enrolling in this class
*all students will be required to wear a mask and be fully vaccinated against covid to participate*
CLASS OVERVIEW: Like buying yarn for new pattern releases, but need help getting started or finished? Want to hang out with a bunch of fun knitters, but not able to commit to a whole series of classes for a project? This drop-in style class is for you! You can “drop-in” once, twice or every week as we work on the class project together.
SKILLS NEEDED: basic knowledge of knitting: how to cast on, knit, purl, bind off
SKILLS LEARNED: Increasing, decreasing, intarsia, textured stitch patterns, sweater and shawl construction, and so much more!!
CLASS DATES: Thursdays // 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- APRIL // Breezeway Shawl by Carissa Browning
- MAY & JUNE // (no need to) Panic Sweater by Casapinka
- JULY & AUGUST // Marie Greene Sweater TBD
COST: $ 10 per week, plus the cost of supplies. Advance Registration is kindly requested.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR CLASS:
- Breezeway Shawl pattern by Carissa Browning
- 1 MoSlub Bundle by Emma’s Yarn (1 skein Marvelous Mohair & 1 skein Slubby Slub)
- US 3 24” circular needles, stitch markers
MAY & JUNE:
- (no need to) Panic Sweater pattern by Casapinka
- DK weight yarn - We recommend Emma’s Drapey DK. Refer to pattern for yardage needed.
- US 6/4.0mm circular needles
- stitch markers, scissors, darning needle, ruler/tape measure
JULY & AUGUST:
- Marie Greene KAL Sweater - Details TBD