Class-Cable Hat Fall 2022
|Availability:||Out of stock|
CLASS INFO - please scroll to the end and read carefully prior to enrolling in this class
*all students are required to wear a mask & be fully vaccinated against covid to participate*
Cables can seem intimidating, but with this class you’ll grow in confidence! The hat pattern offers two adult sizes and each has two fit options, slouchy or fitted. By the end of class you will have knitted a beautiful hat and feel confident reading cable charts. Pre-class homework is required!
SKILLS NEEDED: knitting, purling, & joining work in the round
SKILLS LEARNED: reading charts, working cables, reading your knitting, increasing and decreasing
CLASS DATES: 2 Sundays // 2pm - 4pm // November 6, 13
COST: $45, plus class supplies listed below.
PRE-CLASS HOMEWORK: Please come to class having completed the brim of the hat and ready to start the chart.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THE CLASS:
- 220 yards (440 yards for L Slouch) of worsted weight yarn based on the pattern size chosen.
Needles & Notions:
- US 5/3.75 mm 16 inch circular needle
- US 7/4.50 mm 16 inch circular needle & DPNs
- cable needle, darning needle, scissors, tape measure/ruler & stitch markers
- Father Cables by Veronika Jobe (pick up a printable copy in the store)